Visitors may expect a consistently high level of customer service at the Port Arthur Historic Sites.
The Customer Service Charter details the standard of customer service we provide and details of how to make an inquiry or complaint if you believe we have not met the standard.
‘To conserve, manage and promote the Port Arthur Historic Sites as cultural tourism places of international significance’
Our Statement of Purpose
To manage the Port Arthur Historic Sites by:
- Conserving the heritage values of the sites
- Creating a unique and interactive visitor experience
- Valuing its staff
- Considering the community
As custodians of three World Heritage sites our customers can expect:
- All staff to be identified by name badge or by personal introduction
- Friendly courteous and respectful service
- Prompt handling of enquiries
- A telephone service that provides for minimum waiting times
- PAHSMA’s facilities to be maintained in a safe and professional manner to ensure you have the best experience of our cultural heritage environment
- A standard of personal presentation and performance which at all times reflects the high quality service appropriate for a World Heritage Site
Customer feedback and complaints
PAHSMA welcomes customer feedback and suggestions for improvement. This feedback can be directed to:
Phone 1800 659 202
Mail: Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority, Port Arthur TAS 7182
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, please write to our CEO who will investigate further.
Chief Executive Officer
Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority
Port Arthur TAS 7182